Wednesday, September 17, 2008

My easy apple crumble


I made apple crumble for an after supper treat, it was a big hit!

I started by peeling about 10 small apples, ( I have a hand peeler that words wonders, I just stick the apple and turn the handle).

You'll need to slightly grease the container the crumble will be in. I use the spray on stuff.

Then chop up the apples in bite size chunks and dump it all in your oven container.

Now for the crumble part:

I just use about a cup of rolled oats and a handful of flour, about half or a little more of brown sugar, and I cut in with a pastry cutter some hard butter or lard.

In the oven at about 375 F.

Did you stock up on vanilla ice-cream?

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Academic Apple Concrete Statue

Academic Apple Concrete Statue


Academic Apple Concrete Statue












No comments: