Saturday, March 26, 2011

chicken barbeque with beer up it's butt















We're having company over tonight so I'm making supper.
First I put a chicken in the crockpot, then I poured the rest of my bottle of plum sauce on the chicken.
Then I set the crockpot to medium.
I'm gonna cook that for a few hours.

We went to Calgary and we ended up buying from the Menonite store.
I bought 3 dresses for the price of three dollars each.
Emma bought a bunch of tops and Chandler got a wooden building game.
Then we went to Tim Horton's and had lunch with Jason.

I Placed the carrots that are going to be barbequed on a sheet of aluminium foil.
On top of the baby carrots is the rest of a strawberry-orange and brandi jam.
We'll close the foil and barbeque the carrots along with the chicken.
Oh by the way, Jon's planning on shoving a beer can up the chicken's butt.
That's going to be our barbeque.
I'm also planning to bake bell peppers with rice in them.

No comments: